Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SEPT. 11, SIX YEARS LATER

BLOOD OF HEROES

Yes I know this shows up as 9/12, but I spent the day listening to stories about 9/11/01. I even watched the replay of the Today Show, that I was watching that morning.

You know, there was a psychologist named Baldura, who claimed that children exposed to violent tv becomes desensitized by it. Well, I'm here to tell you that isn't true for everyone. I grew up in a military family and I've seen more war movies than I can count. But when those towers fell, I cried like a baby. To know that I just saw over 3,000 people die was more than I could handle. And that day, when everyone at first thought it was debris falling from the towers, i knew it was people jumping.

For those who are against the war on terror need to remember what happened six years ago

No comments: