Monday, May 21, 2007

TALES FROM THE NURSING HOME

karen said...

Can't you just ask for some soapy wash clothes and wet ones and bathe yourself without Help?

i did that when I was laid up in the Hospital -worked wonders

karen-


I do have who ever is working with me that night to set me up for a bath and I wash what I can, but then I want them to get the rest. It's much easier for me to bath in a tub, but I can't until my wounds to heal.

Speaking about this place, the laundry is backed up, so each section is short on sheets. That's another reason for not getting baths, not enough washcloths and towels. They can't keep a laundry crew. We are lucky that we get our clothes back. And tonight, just like most nights, Section one is short staffed, so they pull one of OUR cna's to go work on their sectionk, leaving us short. But then Section 2 doesn't matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so! You a stinky fella?? All this time I thought you were full of only sweet. Now I know what you are full of! hehehe