Saturday, August 25, 2007

EAR SURGERY

Dennis said...

Wow, it's a good thing you have a TV to watch. I'm glad you're doing ok.

I know you wrote this a while back, I had thought I responded to it. I'm not the only one who watching TV had helped. One woman credited the show er, with saving her life. It was back when one of the main doctors found out he had a brain tumor. He found out when during an emergency, he somehow bit his tonue. One of the nurses told him to stick it out for her to examine it and when he did, it went to the side, not straight out. She told him to do it again and again it when to one side. When they did a cat acan, they found a brain tumor. Okay, the woman saw that and noticed her tongue did the same thing. On the show the doctor died from the tumor, but the woman caught hers in time, thanks to that show.

No comments: